The expected results of the project during its lifetime are:
- To design and develop an innovative Adult Education Assistant Gardener curriculum(Click to download the curriculum).
- To develop the corresponding certified materials in Easy to Read format for people with Intellectual Disabilities.
- To develop an Assistive Technology System for people with Intellectual Disabilities to be able to monitor their gardens status (Click to see the toolkit)
- To provide a complete Adult Education course to 50 individuals with intellectual disabilities using the project materials and the toolkit and receive feedback.
- To train and accreditate professionals, involved with the training of people with intellectual disabilities in understanding and using the course material and Assistive Technology System
- To deliver a best practice and replication guide of the project.